Friday, December 6, 2013

Fifteen not-to-be-missed quotes from Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago's Privilege Speech on 4 December 2013

1. This is eyewitness testimony that Enrile is psychopathic and urgently needs treatment for his sex addiction.

2. I hope that this clash of titans in the Senate will lead to an Armaggedon in Philippine politics.

3. Now he is the poster boy of stem cell treatment that has long gone past its expiry date. 

4. He looks like a female llama surprised in her bath. 

5. He reminds me of nothing so much as a dead fish, before it has time to stiffen. 

6. If he has the courage, he should switch place with me: He should be funny, and I’ll be the asshole.

7. The Prince of Darkness, having no means of demolishing innocent, law-abiding, God-fearing people like me, has recycled rumors against me ...

8. Maybe he is suffering from age-appropriate dementia again.

9. Mr. Dementia tries in his clumsy way to raise suspicions about my mental health.

10. By comparison, Enrile with his eternal philandering and unexplained wealth desperately needs a shrink, as a mental health measure. 

11. His mind is sick, sick, sick.

12. Mr. Dementia has forgotten that the Senate legal office this year promptly upheld me in a written opinion.

13. This charge is asinine. Lacson, like his mastermind, seems to be approaching dementia, too.

14. That is why these two men are so close that it can only be called a relationship with feelings.

15. Justice should be done, though the heavens fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment